"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, July 24, 2008

please be patient

while I figure out what I want for my 'new look' on the blog. I am trying to work on creating my own...hence the 'taking forever' factor.

I am trying to work my own coding...and it isn't doing what I want.


So...please continue to check back...the look may be different every time you visit...but at least you will be entertained!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Maran said...

I like the look your blog has now. It's cute! Good luck with finding what you want. I'm still not there on my blog. I thought of you guys last week, (we went to Cabela's in Alpine, UT.) It's Brian's favorite store! Hope you're all doing well.

Courtney said...

I love what you did! Good job doing it by yourself. I love you new family picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...