"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, August 1, 2008

on the road again...


for our final 'trip' of the summer. We are meeting up with my ENTIRE family for a week in Northern Idaho! Yes...all 17 of us are staying at one place for 7 days!! It will be great and we won't be at a hotel! My parents rented a lake house for a week that has enough room for everyone!

My kids, (okay...Matt & I too) are SO excited. We have a very long drive ahead of us...covering 1,100 miles and 14 hours...but it will so be worth it!
I'll try to post during the week...but if I don't...you'll be bombarded after we get back!


ROSE LAKE...here we come!

Here are a few pictures...but I am sure it doesn't do the place justice!






Pin It!

10 comments:

Sarah J. said...

Looks amazing- I'm so jealous! You guys are a bunch of travellers this summer- how fun!!! Get some info. on the place- looks like somewhere I'd like to go with my family. Have fun, good luck and be safe!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels!!!!! I am totally jealous!!

Her Royal Highness said...

Ooh how beautiful! have a great time & I'll see ya when you get home!

Lara said...

ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME?! That place looks amazingly perfect! And with your whole fam?? Incredible.

Maran said...

It looks like the photos did it justice to me! Wow! What a great place to take your family. All the driving will definitely be worth it. Have Fun!!

Saun and Wes said...

Hi Matt and Alison, this is Saundra-Ellen's friend. Your pictures from Yellowstone are so cute. Ella is such a doll. I can really tell she is a Haley. Sheesh, I have to look at your blog so that I can keep up with what Ellen is doing. She really needs to get a blog. Your boys are so handsome and I love Ella's pigtails. You 2 have a cute family!
-Saundra Nye

Mackay Family said...

That place looks amazing! Can't wait to hear about your wonderful trip! How fun that the whole family is going.

Courtney said...

That looks like so much fun! I am excited to see the update when you get back.

Annie said...

Wow! That lake house looks amazing! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how your trip was. We need to talk CTMH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...