I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Cute pictures! I hate the end of summer, but I have to say, I kind of look forward to the fall and the holidays (and pulling out the fall clothes again!). Happy Back-to-School!!!
The end of summer is sad . . . but exciting to start a new school year. I can't imagine that I ever said I was excited for school to start. I loved having a house full of crazy kids and their friends. It's sure quiet around here now. Too quiet! Love, Mom
9 comments:
CUTE!!!
Great pictures of their bum tan lines! Enjoy the new routine with two in school.
Cute pictures! I hate the end of summer, but I have to say, I kind of look forward to the fall and the holidays (and pulling out the fall clothes again!). Happy Back-to-School!!!
Too funny, they do tan well! I'm jealous!
LOVE the pictures...so sad summer has to end. Our kids went back to school last Friday.
I always had to put sunscreen on my little mans bum b/c he burnt it a time or two when the shorts sagged with water. LOL HERE'S TO SCHOOL STARTING! :)
The end of summer is sad . . . but exciting to start a new school year. I can't imagine that I ever said I was excited for school to start. I loved having a house full of crazy kids and their friends. It's sure quiet around here now. Too quiet! Love, Mom
Those are awesome tan lines! I wish that I still got that tan. The end of summer is always so sad. :(
Ha-ha-ha! Your boys are so handsome! =)
Post a Comment