"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, August 11, 2008

we're back home

oh...to be back home. Usually...you crave to come back home, and can't wait to sleep in your own bed.

Not this time, I think we could have stayed away at the lake house for at least another week and sleep in a KING size bed and hang out at the beach all day!!

We made it home safely late last night and today I will be unpacking, cleaning, laundry and getting things ready for SCHOOL TO START in one week! So crazy that is summer is already over!!

And...for you Stephenie Meyer fans...I read about 400 pages in her new book on the drive home and it is REALLY GOOD!!! Go get if you can!

I will be going through all the pictures over the next few days and hope to have a few fun posts for you about our amazing trip! Pin It!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Can't wait to see some pictures. I agree with you, I could have stayed there much longer. I'm back at work and I'm wondering what's going on at home with my two "little boys." Mom

Darci said...

We miss you already! I'm uploading my blog photos now and should have my post up shortly. It was great to spend time with you and your family. We love you all!

Jill said...

Hey I have yet to read her books! I have heard so much about them! So I know there are a few of them...Do they go in order?? Which one is 1st, 2nd and so on!?
Can't wait to see your pics!!

Mackay Family said...

Can't wait to see your pictures from the vacation! Breaking Dawn is soooo good. I can't wait for you to finish it!

Anonymous said...

My first of the series is on reserve at the library so when/if the person returns it, I am next in line. You are the second referral I've gotten to read her! :) I am really looking forward to your pictures and am so so so glad you made it home and had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...