We had our kick off Pack Meeting last night for our Cub Scout Pack. Morley received quite a few awards, the most important being his Wolf Patch. He is now a BEAR and is looking forward to a great year of fun and learning.
I was issued a new calling in the Ward...Bear Den Leader! Ya...go figure! I think that Matt and I are destined to be in scouts FOREVER with 3 boys! So, Matt will remain as Scout Master and I will be the leader for Morley's cub group. I am excited, but very intimidated! Morley and I will be learning together each week at our Den Meetings!
6 comments:
You'll do great, I think that would be a fun calling! That's funny my Matt is the Scout master as well in our ward...maybe it's a Matt thing!
Matt is so great with scouts and will be a big help for you I'm sure. Be sure to post a photo of you in your scout shirt! The den leaders wear them to activities here. =)
Hey there! I am enjoying your darling--SO CUTE blog! I was the wolf/bear den leader in my ward for a couple of years. You will be wonderful at it!
I was totally intimidated with Cub Scouts until Justin turned eight. I have to say it's really not that bad once you open the book! You will do great and I think it will be so fun to be in there with Morley!
YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN! I can't wait to hear the adventures to come! Morley will love it!
Good luck with your new calling! I wouldn't even know where to start! You are very creative so I am sure that you will have awesome ideas for the boys!
Post a Comment