"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

oh...to be organized...

I do have a DESIRE to be ORGANIZED. I guess I just don't have the MOTIVATION to GET organized. I see the clutter and dirt...but if I just turn my head or close my eyes...POOF...it is gone.

RIGHT...

So...TODAY is a new day and I made a LIST of some of the things I want to tackle. I included them on my sidebar...just so I can't avoid it. I know I will see it there!

Any pointers out there on how to STAY organized? I am obviously NOT OCD about it...otherwise I wouldn't be in this fabulous predicament!

suggestions??
Pin It!

6 comments:

Kris said...

I've kind of done the same thing since school has started. I don't have quite the list you do, I haven't quite organized my madness yet. But I have relegated ironing to Mondays, bathrooms to Tuesdays, etc.

I try and work hard in the mornings and if I have time, I do "me" stuff before mayhem gets off the bus.

Just knock one or two things off your list per day. Don't go nutso.

Esther Ogden said...

It sounds like you have caught the same bug as me! I have been washing my windows inside and out and all the blinds until they sparkle! Closets are getting there and as I look around at all the projects I have finished I realize I really want new carpet. Too bad that one needs more than elbow grease! Good luck with your list; it looks like you are doing great! You're adorable. =)

Anonymous said...

Look at you, with your strike-thrus. :) :) I really need to revamp my list and start getting some of it done. *sigh* Organization is so nice when it's DONE, but getting there is a beast. GOOD LUCK!!

Darci said...

You go girl! You have done a lot already. Working with music on always helps me. Having a husband that organizes and creates a home for everything is a huge plus too! Maybe he should start a side business . . . for family at least. =)

Matt and Carla said...

The wash or eliminate fake trees, this can be resolved with this spray, you spray it on & it literally disolves the dust away! Maybe you already know about it...it's great for fake trees & florals alike! I found it at Walmart down the craft section next to all of the lovely fake trees ect. It's so easy & great, I took mine outside on a nicer day to spray & let them dry & good as new!

Buckeyepower said...

I try to just do a little everyday like bathrooms one day, laundry twice a week, etc. We also have a family clean up first thing Saturday morning before we do anything else (except during soccer, etc). This gets everyone involved. I'm not very good at delegating to the kids because I want things done my way, but Aaron keeps telling me I need to. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...