"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, August 31, 2008

little miss MISCHIEF


this whole mobile child thing definitely has its plus & minus's!

PLUS+

no more baby gates
no stains on knees
significant decrease in the amount of floor dirt consumption
trying to 'keep up' with everyone else
holds still when I do her hair and paint her toe nails


MINUS-

A-T-T-I-D-U-D-E
climbing on everything she can, her favorite: the couch
increase Independence...I guess this could be a positive too!
into EVERYTHING



she is very proud of climbing onto the couch herself!


I didn't think a girl could be much different from my 3 boys...but I am learning!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Darci said...

You are a project woman! Nice job getting started so early. I agree with your pro's and con's to growing babies! All the stages are wonderful and challenging at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh..one-year-olds. Girls are fun and challenging in their own way, I agree. Good luck with that. ;)

Joanne said...

Ella is such a cutie. I remember her mother getting into all sorts of trouble. I'm glad you are capturing all the fun times. Mom

The Moving Circus said...

Ella looks so much like your mom!!! She is a cutie...

Alisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...