I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
HOLY COW!!! That is serious reading. I guess I should get started on the new one. This one is much longer than the others. For a non-reader I've got my work cut out for me. Bring it on! =)
It was awesome, wasn't it? I haven't decided what to read next, I'm still basking in the afterglow of Breaking Dawn . . .Let me know if you find anything good.
3 comments:
HOLY COW!!! That is serious reading. I guess I should get started on the new one. This one is much longer than the others. For a non-reader I've got my work cut out for me. Bring it on! =)
The Last Lecture, by Randy Pausch. I am almost done, it is a quick read and really good.
It was awesome, wasn't it? I haven't decided what to read next, I'm still basking in the afterglow of Breaking Dawn . . .Let me know if you find anything good.
Post a Comment