"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, February 27, 2009

hApPy FrIdAy!!

if this doesn't make you smile...

oh...the funny faces!

Pin It!

6 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

Oh, Ali...you're daughter is SO ADORABLE! And in response to your comment on my blog..YES...you do feel like family...love your blog!
Jenny

Jenni Call said...

Ha ha! Love the hair doo! The fish-eye effect in the last photo is pretty stinkin' awesome!! What a funny girl.

Hadzters said...

That second look is so cute-

Lori Davis said...

How cute is she?? ADORABLE!! I love it when they see themselves in the mirror like that and love it.

Darci said...

She is one happy little girl! It's hard to beat bath time and a day at the park.

Joanne said...

Oh, I miss seeing my grandkids! She is growing up way too fast. I just need to come see you. Give her a big squeeze for me. Nana/Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...