"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, February 7, 2009

photo session

Jenni and I got together to take pictures of our girls in their hats and tutu's the other day! The weather was crazy warm, 65 degrees and it was gorgeous. We found a stretch of unused railroad tracks and tried to get the girls to cooperate! Did I mention how talented Jenni is? Well, not only does she make cute things, but she is also an AWESOME photographer! Check out her professional blog, Apple Green Photography HERE. There are few pictures of Ella and her daughter on there that she took and edited.


These pictures I took the next day hoping Ella would be a little more cooperative, and she wasn't. She was one movin' little girl. Somehow I was able to capture a few shots.






the train whistle clearly startles her



These are our favorite photos that Jenni took! I love them!

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
Pin It!

9 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Those are adorable! Did you edit the ones that you took? I want to learn how to edit pics! She is so full of personality! I love it! Her shirt is so cute!

Darci said...

I LOVE THEM! Jenni is quite the talented woman. Ella is such a cutie.

Cook Family said...

Oh wow! Those are amazing and adorable!

Lori Davis said...

So cute! How could the pictures be anything but great when the subject is so adorable! I love it!

Aaron & Nancy said...

These pictures are adorable. I love that you are enjoying having a little girl and capturing every moment.

M. Wright said...

oh my! THose are cute!

Anonymous said...

I love those first two so much!

William Perry said...

wow, Ella is becoming a cute little girl!

Courtney said...

Oh, those are cute! That hat is making me crazy! I adore it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...