"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, February 8, 2009

32...can it be?

Happy Birthday to me!
2 months old

32...years old
11.5...years of marriage
4...wonderful kids
1...amazing husband
How blessed I am!

32 years old


**********************

and...

happy birthday to my awesome sister-in-law Margie!
How cool to share a birthday! I hope you have an amazing day!

Pin It!

20 comments:

Sarah J. said...

You ladies could be sisters!!! Many happy birthday wishes to you! Hard to believe we've known each other half of our lives now. Hope your day is as special as YOU! :)

Darci said...

Happy Birthday to you! Have a fun and hopefully relaxing birthday. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and friend.

It's me, Jenny! said...

Happy Birthday Girl!

Lara said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day and that everybody treats you extra special! That's all we really want on our birthdays, right? A little extra consideration for us? Oh and maybe some chocolate cake delivered while taking a bath :)

Have a good one!

Jill said...

Happy birthday my dear friend!! I miss you and hope you have a wonderful day!

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday! We are almost the same age!! Fun times!! Too bad your husband was a flake and missed your special day. I think he owes you a trip to the Hobby Lobby (with me?)

Monsters said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I hope you had a wonderful day and made some fun cards. See ya tomorrow!!!

Cook Family said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day! Side note--family fun day is just what we call each Saturday. We try to do something fun as a family. If we have money, we use it to eat out, go skating, or go to a kid friendly place. If we don't have money, we go to the library or visit family or whatever we can think of.

Lori Davis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!! I have been thinking of you today and hope you celebrated with your family and rocked the town of Sidney!! I will call you this week!

me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALISON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
and many more, on channel four...
*HUGS* Happy day, sweetie, glad you could join me in this wonderful 32nd year of our lives. ;)

Christine said...

Well happy birthday! I hope it's been a good one. I've sure enjoyed getting to know you in the last few months! Take care *HUGS*

Joanne said...

So, I totally dropped the ball and didn't do a photo blog for your birthday on our family blog. Sorry, I'll do one soon. Hope you had a fun birthday. We love you so much! Mom and Dad

Joanne said...

You are just as cute today as you were at two months! Love you.

Dad

Maran said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a fun one. Ella looks so cute in those photos! I love the tu tu and hat! Your friend is really talented.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Happy Birthday girl!!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and Matt baked you a cake!

M. Wright said...

Happy Birthday Alison! I love sharing my bday as well, but hate it when I forget to send you a card or something! I suck, sorry ;(

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a wonderful day!

APeck said...

I know it was your birthday and everything but you have the best things ever! Wow! Love the craftiness--bows, tutus....and need I go on and on and on and on with what you can do. Why not trying to make some cute easy "purses" for Ella. Hot glue gun some gems and jewels and she'll love them--Daradie has a ton and uses them for scripture cases, homework bags,etc. Have a great day!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday cute girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...