"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Saturday, February 7, 2009

craftiness...finally!

It has been a while since I have sat down and done some fun crafting. Recently, I have created some cards and some cute hair bows for Ella. My card stash desperately needed to be replenished and I wanted to try making the cute korker bows. I made 2 of each color combination and they were pretty easy!


I am excited to learn how to do applique shirts from my new & awesome friend Jenni. She does amazing things, click HERE to see her creations! She has made Ella a few cute shirts, tutu's, bows to match the shirts and a SUPER cute hat (all of which are pictured below)! I have asked her to teach me so that I don't abuse her skills too much! She has a daughter just a week older than Ella and they are so cute together!!! It is fun to see two little girls play!

I bought this fabric to make some fun shirts...maybe a Valentines' heart one, a butterfly and apple...something fun and cute! I am excited! I'll post pictures when they are done!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Cook Family said...

You never cease to amaze me with all of your talents, Alison!!!

Mackay Family said...

Those are all so cute! You are amazing with all that you do!

Darci said...

The cards are beautiful, of course. How fun to have a talented friend to do fun things with. I just might be a customer of Jenni's creations.

Jenni Call said...

HA, ha! You finally got to those korkers?! The bows look awesome! Pretty soon you'll be cranking out cute shirts and skirts. Maybe you can help me out with the scrapbooking angle! I kind of burned out last year. Thanks for the fun afternoon!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

So do you think you and Jenni could visit me in Indiana? I could definitely use your help in the craftiness department! I would love to know how to make those bows so I don't have to spend $5 for each one at Gymboree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...