My sister Darci started this cute idea on her blog, and if I want to participate in hers...I need to do the same on my blog, so here we go!
Are you excited, yet? If so, be sure to be one of the first five people to respond to this post. I hereby commit to offer the first five individuals to comment on this post a homemade gift of my choosing; however, in order to post a comment, you have to first post this on your own blog and agree to do the same for another five people. You in turn have the opportunity to do likewise to this post and be the recipient of a fun homemade gift from me.
There are of course some restrictions, because I am not Superwoman.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. This thing will be completed sometime this year. :)
4. You have no clue what it will be, leftover-casserole anyone? Just kidding.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
REMEMBER THE CATCH: YOU MUST RE-POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG
Are you excited, yet? If so, be sure to be one of the first five people to respond to this post. I hereby commit to offer the first five individuals to comment on this post a homemade gift of my choosing; however, in order to post a comment, you have to first post this on your own blog and agree to do the same for another five people. You in turn have the opportunity to do likewise to this post and be the recipient of a fun homemade gift from me.
There are of course some restrictions, because I am not Superwoman.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. This thing will be completed sometime this year. :)
4. You have no clue what it will be, leftover-casserole anyone? Just kidding.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
REMEMBER THE CATCH: YOU MUST RE-POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG
10 comments:
OH, HOW AWESOME!!!!! K, I'm in! So, I just post this on my blog? I can do that! Fun, fun, FUN!!! =)
And...Happy Birthday to you! Thirty-two never looked better! =)
Sounds like fun, count me in too!
I want something awesome!!!
Oh cool! Did I make it in time to be commenter #5?
You only technically have 4 commenters...so whatcha makin me. LOL I even save you shipping, how awesome am I? ;) I haven't got 5 readers, so what happens then? Just give it to the peeps who DO respond??
Well crap...I love ya anyways and this is a super cute idea!!
Okay...Ess, Kristen, Micki, Elizabeth, Jenni & Jill. You will receive something from me, sometime soon. Don't know what yet, but I'll come up with something! Thanks for participating!!!
I love you, I love you, I love you!! Mwah!! :)
Yay for us!!! =)
Post a Comment