These 5 people make me so happy! I am so blessed to have a wonderful, hard working, loving and handsome hubby! Four kids who love their Mom, even when I am grumpy. Four kids who love to cuddle and give hugs and kisses. Three boys who do their chores, most of the time, without too much reminding. One girl who lets me dress her up and put 'pretties' in her hair!Thanks for making me a happy mommy and wife!
I love you!
Happy Valentines' Day!
5 comments:
And one GREAT mommy that makes all three boys, one girl and one husband very lucky! Happy V-day to you!!!
I wanted to tell you about my cousin's shirts that she sells on etsy. They are similar to what you made. Check it out:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6427375
You are the glue that keeps your family together, smiling and happy. You do a great job of keeping the love alive. Hope you had a fun Valentine's Day. Love ya, Mom
They are lucky to have you. I hope you enjoyed a special day.
Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! We are truly blessed women! :)
Post a Comment