"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ahhhh...


What a great way to end a long and busy week! I had a FREE pedicure tonight! I finally redeemed a gift certificate, and it was long over due! It was heaven, fabulous, relaxing and exactly what I needed! Too bad I can't wear sandals to work!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Geepers! Are those your toes? All the flowers look like a ton a fun! Check out my photo blog for some pics of Ella Bella.

The Haley Family said...

ya right...those are so NOT my feet! I wish they were so pretty!

Hadzters said...

How fun for you! Where did you get it at?

Cook Family said...

What a great treat for you!!! So happy for you and I love a great pedicure, too!

Ellen said...

I plan on getting a pedi before my baby is born and then once a week after that! Ha!!! Hopefully I'll get one before the baby!

Christine said...

Awwww, so nice! I'm glad you were able to enjoy some sweet pampering :)

Mackay Family said...

So glad that you got some you time! I love pedicures!

Darci said...

Oooo, ahhhh! Doesn't that sound nice. I haven't enjoyed a pedicure since you visited last year. Hmmm - a little overdue I think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...