"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, February 22, 2009

recent creations

I have been bitten by the creativity bug, and it bit me hard! I have been a frame painting, card making, shirt applique-ing, sewing crazy person this week. I did three more shirts for Ella and a brown skirt with coordinating sashes to match the shirts. The butterfly shirt is for my little niece Cassidy. She has been pretty sick recently and I wanted to send her a little 'love package'. She loves butterflies and her favorite color is purple, so I hope she approves.

I am done with shirts...well, until I find more plain shirts that is. Hmmm...I wish I had places around here to find some good deals!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Maran said...

These are darling! I especially love the turtle and the flower. Way cute! Good job Alison!

Jenni Call said...

Love the bling! The skirt turned out super-duper cute. It's fun to have you nearby!!!!!

Sarah J. said...

VERY cute! I may have to take a stab at these!

Darci said...

I love them all and the butterfly shirt is simply perfect. Thanks for thinking of Cassidy and being such a great auntie and sister.

Mackay Family said...

Those are so cute! I think Cassidy will love it! Wal-mart sells plains colored t-shirts for really cheap. Where do you get all of your cute ideas?

Hoffmann Family said...

I would love to learn how to make those!

Christine said...

Well go Allison! Those shirts are adorable, I have GOT to find some plain shirts. The butterfly and the flower are my absolute favorites. Do you use a stencil or cookie cutter or anything for a pattern?

Cook Family said...

those are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer so that we could go through our creativity phases together. Don't you love it when the sun starts shining, and the ideas start flowing.

Esther Ogden said...

Holy Smokes, Lady! You are so talented! I can't wait to see what you make me!!! =)

Courtney said...

Those are so cute! I love the flower one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...