"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, February 13, 2009

darling...

Pin It!

10 comments:

Kris said...

I'd say...she is adorable. And she has a pretty talented mom too. Cute clothes!

Hoffmann Family said...

I LOVE RED!!! So I have to know where did you get the red shoes! Madison has had a few in the past, they are hard to find. She looks soooooo cute, I bet she felt very special that her mommmy made it for her.

Christine said...

Allison, you totally rock! She looks adorable in all your craftiness. Makes me think I've been slacking, lol! Happy Valentine's Day! (And long weekend, woo-hoo!)

Mackay Family said...

SO Darling! I just want to eat her up! Those shoe are the cutest things ever!

Darci said...

What a little doll she is. And that she loves all the adorable girly stuff - whaooo! I am just so excited you finally got your little girl.

Amber Smith said...

Thank you Alison for ALL your comments! That meant so much to me! (Call me emotional) I got all teary-eyed reading them! I struggle trying to give the twins what I feel that they need - but we make it! :) As for the doctors: I hope we're done for awhile!

Happy Valentines Day! LOVE the new crafts that you're getting into! You're amazing!

Hadzters said...

So cute, I love the little tights as well.

Jenni Call said...

Love, love the outfit! She looks like a little yummy valentine baby. Can't wait to see it on her tomorrow!!

Joanne said...

What a sweetheart. I wish I was there to give all of you a big hug. Do you remember the t-shirts and sweatshirts I used to make for you. I think you had a white one with hearts, too. You are so creative and how you do it while you are working, I'll never know. Love, Mom

Matt and Carla said...

Your outfit is even cuter on your little model, great job! Love the "service for five" homemade gift idea...won't committ myself to it just right now, but I've seen it on a few others blogs as well and I think it's a fabulous and fun idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...