"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a new obsession...

I made 3 shirts and 1 skirt over the weekend for Ella! The applique stuff is pretty easy and not nearly as complicated as I thought it would be, thanks to Jenni's help! I LOVE how the heart shirt turned out and I had extra fabric so I made a matching skirt and 2 hair bows. I need to put some finishing touches on the butterfly shirt with some embroidery floss. The bird shirt was fun, and simple. I am excited to have Ella wear them, especially her cute Valentines' Day outfit! I ran out of plain shirts, I need to hit the clearance racks again so I can create more! I only paid $1 for each of the shirts, a total bargain!








Pin It!

10 comments:

Cook Family said...

look how fancy you are--LOVE them!!!

It's me, Jenny! said...

I love the little bird...my favorite!

Sarah J. said...

Oh, now those are CUTE! Do share you and Jenny's secrets to making them... please, pretty please?!? :)

Darci said...

Okay, I don't know if I can take it anymore! You pick up on all this craftiness like it's nothin. We are sisters, right?! They all look fabulous. The bird shirt is especially wonderful.

Hadzters said...

How fun! I love the skirt as well!

Maran said...

Very cute! Love the skirt. The bird shirt is absolutely darling. Way to go!

Matt and Carla said...

Very SWEET! They will be so fun for Valnetines Day. Very crafty you are!!!

Annie said...

Those are so cute! I love the bird!

Anonymous said...

So cute, nice work!
Yes, Kayson's hair is very curly!

me said...

Cute! You either are accepting of "character" better than I or just pick this stuff up faster...either way. :P LOL j/k They're adorable, congrats on your new skillz! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...