"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, February 20, 2009

awe...shucks!

It was an emotional day at work today. I received very thoughtful handmade cards from the children and gifts from teachers! Lotions, bath soaps, nail polish, jewelry and cards. I feel so appreciated! I will miss them but look forward to Monday and my newest adventure!

Thank you Central Elementary for making me feel so loved!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

That was sweet of them to give you a big good-bye. You'll be missed for sure.

Mackay Family said...

So sweet! I think that you will be missed there!

Joanne said...

This was a great way to get you jump started back into the world of working. You can always look back on this time with fond memories. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...