"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

upside down, again!

I have officially given my notice with the school district and my last day is this Friday!! Life in the Haley house is being turned upside down, again!

An amazing opportunity to work with Play Visions has been offered to me! I will work totally from home and receive a hourly pay increase! My position involves telephone sales with existing customers and also trying to do some sales of my own, locally! There is more to it than that, but in a nutshell, you get the idea. I am thrilled to be using my marketing skills again, and still have the ability to be a good mommy to my kids!

Ella and Brayden will be going to a friends home only 2 or 3 mornings a week while I work and they will be home by lunch time. I am so thankful that I will be home with them again, I have missed them so much over the last 3 months! I am extremely sad to be leaving the wonderful women I have become friends with. I have become a better woman by working with them and their love and positive outlooks have rubbed off on me!

I am beyond exited, feel so blessed and a little nervous! I hope we survive another major change in our household!
Pin It!

17 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

Sounds awesome! Good luck Ali!

Sarah J. said...

What a great opportunity for you and your family. I know you'll do awesome! Good luck!!!

Darci said...

I know you'll be missed at the school, but this new gig will be great. You always excel when you put your mind to something.

Cook Family said...

i am so happy for you--congratulatios!

Jill said...

You will do great!! You always do at everything you do!!

Her Royal Highness said...

Hurray!!! You made it seem like you being 'at work' made you a bad mom to Ella & Brayden. On the contrary - you are a wonderful mom. Just thought I'd let you know!
Congrats on your new job!

Matt and Carla said...

Sounds like a great deal and you get to stay home now, very happy for you and your family!

Joanne said...

You go girl. Friday's going to be an emotional day, I bet. This will be a good thing. I hope you can keep in touch with some of your new friends. You'll need to make an effort to get out with your friends. Not that you have a hard time doing that! Love ya, Mom

Kris said...

Awesome! If they have an extra position...let me know. :)

Maran said...

That's great! More money and you can stay home too? Where do I sign up? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, good for you!!

Christine said...

That's fantastic news, congratulations! I'm happy for all of you. I hope it goes smoothly - good luck!

Mackay Family said...

What an amazing opportunity! I am so happy for you! That will be great that you can be home with your kids again! I need to get a job like that!

Lori Davis said...

Good luck with your new job! The school is probably so sad! I am so happy you will be home with Brayden and Ella again... I know they missed you and you missed them! Congrats on the new gig!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Good for you, Ali! Your kids will love getting to spend more time with you and I'm sure you will love it too!

Courtney said...

Oh I am so glad! Yah! Let us know how it goes!

Jeanette Christian said...

This sounds wonderful Ali. Will you be working with Dave and others too at Play station? How is Matt doing with Cabella? Are they feeling the economic down turn? Morley's fishing skills is amazing, what a catch!! Oh the bread mess ends with a big message, Ali take care of yourself get rest it is very important to you. Your pictures are so neat. The pictures or the kids and Matt walking in the forest is very special.

Take care we love you Gma Gpa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...