We had amazing family portraits taken clear back in August. I have been waiting to have my two favorites enlarged and framed. I finally did it all with $55, can you believe it? I had the two portraits enlarged to 16x20. Then I found the print below, framed and everything for $12.50. Two were purchased...then the creativity had to begin. I didn't like the gold frame and the flower print was attached to the mat...so out came the paint!
It went from this...
to this in just a matter of days...
This is a terrible picture, but I wanted to show how they look finally up on the wall! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. It totally transforms my front room!
I always do big projects while Matt is out of town. Today will be day 5 that he has been gone...2 days to go! I think he will like it! YEAH!!!
10 comments:
You are AMAZING! I love what you did with the frames, mattes and the ribbon is a beautiful touch. When are you coming to decorate my house - again?!
You are so creative! I love it! I have no imagination when it comes to that stuff! I wish I was a more creative person!!
Wow! I am seriously impressed! =)
Totally schweet! Love the black ribbon. Your wall is complete. Matt will love it
That looks so good! I love black for home decor. Alison, you would not believe it. I have only two people who want to do the homemade surprise! I think that is so weird, maybe people just don't want to commit to making something for others. Anyways after giving it some thought, I am going to make you something because it all started with you, and I like you!
SO cute! You are so creative? Where did you get them blown up to 16X20 for so cheap? I love the ribbon touch that you added!
LOVE that !!!! You are so clever ;)
Darling! ANd I always love love LOVE bargain projects! (Especially ones that look like they cost a fortune!)
Beautifully done! Love them, I need ideas for my house still. Many blank walls!
you are amazing and your pics are gorgeous!
Post a Comment