"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Darci is 30!!

Happy 30th birthday to my beautiful sister, Darci!

She is an amazing mom, wonderful sister and awesome friend! She is loyal, kind, loving, sincere, committed to her family and has a strong testimony of the gospel. She is a wonderful example to me and I love her!

I hope you have a great day Darc!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! How did I not know we shared a birthday??????

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Darci . . . and Emily. I love you and hope you have a wonderful day! Mom

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Darci.....love ya lots.

Dad

Darci said...

Wow? A post on your blog for little OLD me?! Thanks Ali. You too are a sweet sister and friend. Love you!

Cook Family said...

Sisters are an amazing gift from a compassionate Heavenly Father. I LOVE your new "about me" by the way.

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Darci! Love you and your sister! She is an amazing woman!

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday, Darci! You are so OLD! I'm only 29.... for four more weeks:) They say the 30's are great. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...