"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the bug keeps on biting!!

I am at it again...making shirts, dresses, jewelry and more. It is all Jenni's fault, this whole crafty bug thing!! I have become addicted to the idea of 'scrapbooking on shirts' and have had fun making gifts recently. I think everyone has received theirs, so I can post pictures now.

FOR GIFTS:

2 onsies (boot & 'K') - Kelly's new baby boy Kash2 onsies ('A' & bus) - new nephew Austin1 big brown/gold flower shirt & hair clips - niece Emi2 onsies ('R' & flower) - new niece Reagan1 guitar polo - nephew Cooper1 'P' t-shirt - nephew Porter1 flower shirt - niece Cambell...to match her new baby sister's onsie

FOR ELLA:
Pineapple shirtwhite/brown/gold big flower shirtGreen dress made from 2 bandannasbow board for all her 'hair pretties'

FOR ME:
Glass tile pendants. Some have been given as gifts too!


Posted by Picasa

I think I am wearing out my 100 year old, 200 pound sewing machine! I dream of one with fancy stitches, one that can be picked up without throwing my back out and one that doesn't change tension all on its own!

If you want to make your own 15 minute bandanna dress, click HERE for the tutorial! It was so easy and it looks so cute on her!
For the glass tile pendant tutorial, click HERE. Again... so easy and really fun to make!

I have a few more gifts to make before we leave for Utah next week for our Easter/Spring break. Individual pictures will be posted on my "Ali's Creativity Bug" link on my sidebar if you want up close pictures.

Enjoy..and go create!
Pin It!

13 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Soooo cute!!! All of it :)

Darci said...

Works of art! You are quite the crafter. I love them all.

Andrea said...

You keep on coming with these GREAT talents of yours! Very cute ideas! Love the way you posted them! Have a great day!

Andrea said...

If you want more great ideas...check out my friend Melinda's blog. Wish I was as creative as you guys. WARNING! I'm a copy cat :)

Joanne said...

Holy cow, Ali. Where did all this come from? Maybe it's grandma Elf's creativity finally finding a way through the genes...I love what you have created. I am SO impressed. Where do you find the time?? Love you, Mom

The Haley Family said...

as far as finding time...late nights, after kids are in bed and quiet time on Sunday's after church. There is no time during the day, that is for sure!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I don't even want to look...it will just make me feel worse about all that I can't find time to do!

Her Royal Highness said...

I love them all! And thanks for the links to the dress and pendants! I've been wanting some new bling & I just bought loads of fabric that I can use for the girls!
I'm loving how crafty you are! It's inspiring to me!!! (And I love my fancy-stitching machine!)

Maran said...

Cute stuff! Thanks for the links to the bandana dress and pendant. I think for my daughter it will have to be a bandana shirt, but still, that would be cute! You're so creative!

Hadzters said...

Holy crap girl- you always amaze me with how you do it all!

Cook Family said...

You are an amazingly talented girl--I viewed your new website and LOVE everything you created.

Mackay Family said...

So cute! I can't believe you have time to do all that! You should sell your stuff on Etsy! How long are you going to be in Utah?

Lori Davis said...

Pretty sure the 15 minute bandanna dress would take me much longer than that and probably not look much like a dress... you are talented girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...