"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morley's Presidential Race

Morley ran his Presidential Race for the 4th grade today. They have been practicing and he was pretty nervous at the starting line. He asked me to run with him which I thought was pretty cool! He did a great job and ran the mile in 8 minutes and 37 seconds! It was about 80 degrees that afternoon and we were both sweating buckets! I had a lot of fun participating with him!

Morley & Mom after the run
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mo!!!!

Maran said...

Good for you Alison! I'm sure this is a memory he'll always cherish.

Darci said...

Yeah Morley! That's sweet that he wanted you to run with him. It's a faster mile than I can do!

Christine said...

That's so cool you did it together! And I have to ask, did you make his shirt? :)

me said...

That is awesome and so cool he wanted his mom to do it with him! WTG Morley!

Aaron & Nancy said...

go Morley and Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...