"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter vacation ReCaP

We took the family to Utah for our Spring Break/Easter weekend to visit family and get out of town!!! It was so fun, not long enough and refreshing!

Our activities included: shopping, Photo session, playing, Easter egg hunts, Jazz game, baby blessing, eating, more Easter festivities, hanging out with family, more eating, staying up late, running, baby holding-kissing-snuggling, picture taking, Farm visiting, fishing, sleep overs and cousin playing!! Phew...

**FRIDAY**

Matt went fishing most of the day (post below), I did some quick shopping, had a lunch date with my sister-in-law Sarah and spent the afternoon with my sister Candice and her little guy Kayson. I love visiting with family, it makes me HAPPY!!!



Posted by Picasa

**SATURDAY**

...the busiest day of the trip. We went to the church Easter Egg hunt with cousins, Ella and I had a photo shoot (Justin Hackworth's 30 strangers in 30 days project, view more here) in the afternoon and the adults went to the Jazz game (luxury suite) that evening. Ella wasn't quite sure what to do at the egg hunt, but caught on quickly! The cousins had a blast on the trampoline with their Uncle Vince! They went SO HIGH!! *deep breaths**



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




**SUNDAY**
Austin's baby blessing was at 9:00am...we missed it because we couldn't find the right chapel!! We sat through the last 1/2 of Sacrament Meeting and then went to the Wright's for pictures, amazing food and Easter activities.
Posted by Picasa










Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa
**MONDAY**
We all headed to FARM COUNTRY at Thanksgiving Point...all 10 kids in tow! The animals were so cute and the kids LOVED feeding them the corn. Horses, goats, llamas, bunnies, chicks, pheasants, turkeys, cows, donkeys...



Matt was fishing again and I ran the rest of my errands while the kids O.D.'d on more candy and jumped on the tramp. The four older boys spent the night at Auntie Margie's. They stayed up until 4:00 a.m. playing video games! What a fun night for them! A late night for the rest of us too and then off we went...back to Nebraska...Tuesday afternoon.
You can view A LOT MORE pictures HERE from our fun weekend!!!
Pin It!

19 comments:

Kris said...

looks like fun...gagging hard at the Denver jersey though.

Mackay Family said...

Can I tell you that you look AMAZING! That pic of you and Matt at the Jazz game is great! Love the Easter pics! I love that you all match with yellow. So cute. How do you do your photo collages? I LOVE the pics of you and Ella! Those are precious.

Anonymous said...

It was a great trip. 'Til summer time......

Sarah J. said...

Dang girl, you're SKINNY!!! ;)

me said...

Wow. I'm tired now. :)

Darci said...

What a fun/crazy/wonderful weekend for you all. I like Matt's new spectacles. The Easter family picture is precious. Nice job on the ultra coordination. You all look beautiful and now it's time I see all of you.

Maran said...

Great photos! I'm totally jealous about the Jazz game!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Great pic's. I love everyone's Easter outfits!

Annie said...

So much fun! I like the yellow Easter ties and dresses!

Jenni Call said...

Glad you had such a great time. Love all the pics and commentary. I brought snow with me from NE so hopefully the weather will behave again. I love your Easter outfits. So fun and happy.

Andrea said...

Looks like an awesome time! You've been busy too...see I really need to utilize that picasa more....saves so much space! It took me forever to figure out Kaitlyn's little photos AND I never did figure out how to add text..ugg. Thanks for the tip on Cabelas, Jer is going to check it out tonight :) Have a GREAT day!

Jill said...

Ok super skinny girl! You look great! You always have, but now even better! I want your skinny little bod! Glad you guys had an awesome time...bummer on not finding the right chapel for the blessing. The boys are getting so big! Morley and Sydney 10 this year?!?! oh man!

Krista said...

Looks like so much fun and I love the Easter outfits!

Christine said...

Wow, Ali, I'm exhausted just reading that but it sounds so fun! You got some amazing pictures and you all look so spring-y in your yellow, I love it! I'm glad you had a good time!

I can't remember if I've asked you this before, but what do you use to do your pictures in their cute frames?

Courtney said...

Your family photo is so super cute! What a fun trip!

Liz and John Behunin said...

It was so fun to run into everyone at farm country. Love the matching easter outfits. Yellow is my favorite. I love your dress.

Ellen said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

Cook Family said...

what a wonderful trip! I love your Easter outfits--you guys look great! Alexah's Easter dress from last year is the same as Ella's this year, but in pink!

Joanne said...

One of these days I'm going meet you in Utah. What a fun trip and you do look awesome. Great outfits, just like I used to do...NOT. It makes me tired just reading about all of your activities. Give hugs to all the kids. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...