"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, April 6, 2009

until the sun goes down...

The boys played for 4 hours outside in the snow after school today! They were building forts to hide behind during their snowball fights! I didn't have the heart to make them come in too early...I let the sun go down! They did manage to scarf down some dinner and quickly do their homework before going back out!
Red faces, cold fingers, soaking wet snow clothes and tired bodies...priceless!
They are now warm from hot cocoa and ready for bed! I love when they play together so well! Best Buddies...as Brayden called his brothers!


Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Best snow buddies, that's so cool. I love that they are making so many memories together. They already have such a strong bond. There's nothing better than playing hard til the sun goes down, whether is in the snow or the summer evenings. Give them a Nana high five.

Cook Family said...

That is wonderful! What special memories they will have!

me said...

I could NOT get T's boots to dry yesterday from that wet snow. Oh well, a good time was had by all. :) I bet there was some snoring in your house that night! LOL

Jill said...

hehe we hit about 80 today!! YAY!! but tomorrow the rain is supposed to return, what's new!

Darci said...

They sure know how to have fun. Brayden is so cute to realize their bond. Winter should be gone by now, right?! =)

Mackay Family said...

Best Buddies to so stinkin' cute! Love all the memories that they are making! Bet they all slept good that night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...