I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Matt, Morley & Brayden went out this morning to help with some local conservation by planting about a dozen little trees. I just love that they do these things together!
I have come to the conclusion that I miss you terribly! I have known this for the last 5 years, but watching other people at church get together and have fun, makes me miss you even more! Seriously makes me want to cry! I even whispered to Tim in Sunday school today that I missed you! Ok enough I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and all the fun we use to have! Love ya!!
What a great thing to do during earth week! Our ward activity for earth day involved pulling out trees at a local park...which didn't really make a lot of sense to us! I would have rather been planting trees.
7 comments:
I love that you have your boys involved in so many good things. You really are such a great mom!
I must give Matt credit, these activities are ALL him!
That's really cool they get to do that. Go Matt!
I have come to the conclusion that I miss you terribly! I have known this for the last 5 years, but watching other people at church get together and have fun, makes me miss you even more! Seriously makes me want to cry! I even whispered to Tim in Sunday school today that I missed you! Ok enough I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and all the fun we use to have!
Love ya!!
What a great thing to do during earth week! Our ward activity for earth day involved pulling out trees at a local park...which didn't really make a lot of sense to us! I would have rather been planting trees.
I posted some pictures of my dress on my blog! Enjoy!
I love that Matt and the boys get so involved in community things. Scouting is a wonderful program.
Post a Comment