"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, April 10, 2009

big fish

Part of the 'deal' of our little trip to Utah was that Matt would have the chance to go trout fishing a few times! I was totally fine with that...as long as I was able to do what I wanted to do! *smile*

He connected with our friend Dave who worked at Cabelas with Matt. He has moved back to UT and they had fun hanging out on the river for a day. Matt said the fishing was awesome. He is trying out a different kind of fly fishing called Czech Nymphing.

He has started tying flies again and the boys have enjoyed learning the art!

Matt with a nice Brown Trout in Provo Canyon



Dave with his Rainbow Trout beauty
Pin It!

4 comments:

Mackay Family said...

That is a beauty! Looks like a great fishing day!

Emily Anne Leyland said...

how beautiful! Do you eat them or release them? Looks like fun.

Darci said...

How fun for Matt to enjoy these outings. Beautiful pictures!

Joanne said...

I think it's great that Matt is passionate about his hobbies. The two of you are a good match that way. Nice fish. Dad would be jealous of the outing, especially in Provo Canyon. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...