I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Eek! I totally did that earlier this week too. I think I just need to buy a moisturizer with SPF in it and save myself from trying to remember. I hope it doesn't hurt!
Did Candice really just say that? Ha! Too funny coming from miss tanning woman of the last decade. Love ya sis. I'm sure you're burn faded to a tan soon enough.
Seriously, I couldn't believe that it was Candice that mentioned the "C" word. It's a real thing to worry about, though. You know I had my little "pre-cancerous" patch. Take care of yourself and your kids. It manifests itself years after the damage is done. I do remember those painful burns. Mom
8 comments:
Girl you should not get burned. Skin Cancer is real you know! Take care of yourself....
OUCH Alison! Just goes to show that we have been having beautiful weather!!! :) LOVE IT!
Ouch! It happens when you least expect it! I got burned this week too. Why can't we have good skin that tans? Darn genetics!
OUCH!!!
Eek! I totally did that earlier this week too. I think I just need to buy a moisturizer with SPF in it and save myself from trying to remember. I hope it doesn't hurt!
two words= skin cancer!! I had my fun of being Jamaican a few years ago!! =)
Did Candice really just say that? Ha! Too funny coming from miss tanning woman of the last decade. Love ya sis.
I'm sure you're burn faded to a tan soon enough.
Seriously, I couldn't believe that it was Candice that mentioned the "C" word. It's a real thing to worry about, though. You know I had my little "pre-cancerous" patch. Take care of yourself and your kids. It manifests itself years after the damage is done. I do remember those painful burns. Mom
Post a Comment