We love the rain here in Nebraska. I wish it rained more...something about it is so peaceful to me! I couldn't resist the matching raincoat and galoshes for Ella! She LOVED splashing up and down the puddles on the road today, despite her runny nose and ice cold fingers! Perfect flowers for May Day!!


9 comments:
How adorable is she? I just want to squeeze her right now! I love listening to the rain...rain with lots of thunder and lightening that is a different story!
ahhhh!!! Too cute! We love the rain too! I bought Layna the same rain coat and boots - and couldn't get them off of her for days!! LOVE IT!
I love it! The coat and boots were definitely a great purchase. Ella is so adorable.
Ack! She looks adorable! That's so much fun.
Your font looks awesome, btw :)
Cuteness!
Precious, love the outfit!
I found your blog and love reading about your cute family!
So much fun! I love the boots...maybe I will steal them tonight. LOL. What a cutie
Oh my gosh, she looks just like your mom!!! How cute is THAT ensemble?!?
Post a Comment