Oh this little girl is a hoot!
We bought some minnows for 'live bait' for the boys and their fishing adventures on Memorial Day. For fun, I...yes, Alison...let her play with them and asked her to eat one. I thought she might...but wasn't sure.
SHE DID...
3 times...
Notice the tail sticking out.
She caught them herself and put them in her own mouth. She would spit it out into the cooler and try it again. Jenni and I were laughing so hard! We definitely don't have a 'little miss pris'!
And don't worry, there was no actual fish consumption!
For your enjoyment!
(pause the music at the bottom)
My favorite is the tail flipping around and she isn't fazed a bit! HILARIOUS!
From Jenni's camera! You can clearly hear Ella say "more"!!
16 comments:
are you kidding me? what a crazy cutie! loved the video!
That is hilarious and icky all at the same time! Thanks for the laugh. :)
EWWWW, I think she must have a few older brothers! YUCK!
ALISON!!! You dared your LITTLE GIRL?!? Oh my gosh, that IS icky and funny at the same time. I think this is why I have "prissy" girls!
This is hilarious! You need to submit it to something! I am laughing my pants off right now!
hahahahahahahah...funniest home video wants you to send that...a little on the ewww side...but cute none the less.
That really is SO gross! My little Ella . . . she's cute and quite tough, just like her Nana. I know what it's like to grow up with three older brothers! I was glad to hear that she didn't swallow any of the minnows.
That is SO gross! I can't believe she would do that! Crazy little girl!
NASTY!!! I can't believe you encourage that disgusting behavior! Thank you for not having footage of her fishing for it and then inserting into her mouth. I love hearing Matt's laugh in the background.
I hope everyone realizes that if I had Ella do that I would have been in BIG trouble... good thing I have the best sweetheart ever!!!
Matt
LMBO, that's so awesome! Makes me laugh and gag at the same time, lol. What a kooky kid! :)
Gross, Gross, Gross
Just for the record...I wouldn't have been upset with Matt! It just wouldn't have been as funny!
And...working on submitting it to AFV!!!
Oh my gosh, that is so funny but kind of makes me want to vomit at the same time. No doubt that girl has older brothers!
Oh my goodness....the gag reflexes! EEW!
Oh my goodness, that is so funny! Now, I could see our youngest little guy doing that- but certainly not our girls...guess you could thank all of her bros for that huh?
Post a Comment