"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, May 25, 2009

Morley is TEN!

 


(the collages will enlarge when you click on them)
Morley is a pretty amazing young man! He is tender hearted, kind, affectionate, smart, sensitive, active, dedicated, loyal and hilarious! Looking through pictures of him made me a little teary eyed to see how much my first baby has grown! He is so fun to just hang out with and is a wonderful big brother! He often 'teases' them and they don't always enjoy it...but isn't that what big brother's are for? He LOVES to go fishing, play golf, basketball, baseball and football. I had so much fun taking his pictures around town! What a ham! We love him so much!
Happy Birthday Mo Man!

****

Morley had his friend party at the local bowling alley! It was so much fun to watch him interact with his buddies! What a bunch of goof balls! He requested a DIVINE chocolate cake and I was happy to oblige! I think he has outgrown the cutsie theme cakes! Morley told us after the party that it was the 'best ever'! You can't ask for more than that!


Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

12 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday! It was so fun to watch him open his gifts! Hooray for holiday birthdays.

Hadzters said...

Holy cow he looks so different at 2! It looks like he had a wonderful bday! I can always count on you to post something- GO ALISON!

Maran said...

Wow! It's crazy how time flies! I can't believe you have a ten year old already!

Christine said...

Happy birthday Morley! IT looks like such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mo!!! I'm sure he won't be too disappointed to get a card later this week! I thought I mailed it but it's still in my purse! :0 DUR!

me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORLEY! Glad he had a fabulous birthday! :)

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Morley! He reminds me of Justin - they are both tall and skinny and love chocolate! Bowling looks like fun - what a cutie!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Morley! Looks like he had an awesome birthday! Want to share your recipe for your chocolate cake? It looks delicious.

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Mo! You are really growing up. I have loved seeing you grow up and remember the day our first grandchild was born. We love you!!! Nana & Pa

Darci said...

So, it's good to know that 10 is when the theme parties stop. I've got many ahead of me still. Morley is pretty wonderful and we sure miss seeing him more often. Happy Birthday 'little' Mo!

Lori Davis said...

I can't believe it??!! We love you Morley! We have loved you for all ten years... the first baby of the bunch! Happy Birthday!

Tucker said...

Okay, I'm going to need the recipe to that chocolate cake... mmmm!

Happy birthday Morley! (late)

I haven't checked your blog in a while, you look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...