"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL...really?

Oh me, oh my...can it be? Today is the last day of school...it is only MAY 20th!!! The boys are ecstatic, can you tell?


Posted by Picasa


The summer will be filled with baseball, golf, camping, fishing, hiking, trip(s) to UT, afternoons at the pool and playing together outside. I better get my game face on...
Pin It!

9 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

hooray! My kids are done next Thursday. So wish we could visit. Our summer is filled with the same things...accept a trip to UT...we should be going to visit my fam in New Hampshire.

Matt and Carla said...

That seems so crazy becasue we still have a complete month left!

Sarah J. said...

Good luck! Sounds like tons of fun to me!

Mackay Family said...

They are so excited! Good luck! Looks like you have lots planned to keep them entertained!

Darci said...

Great pictures! I can see how excited they are for summer break. That is awfully early though.

Christine said...

LOL, look how happy they are! You're so good, planning all that stuff!

So will you still work through the summer then? I hope it's a great one!

Cook Family said...

i need to get my game face on, too. last day of school is coming to us next Fri. Happy Summer to You!

me said...

I'm already twitching.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Enjoy it and make great memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...