"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ella is TWO!




Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

random bits of info on Ella:

Size: 29 pounds and 34" tall (75% & 60% on the charts)
Favorite foods: ANYTHING...but fruit snacks, popcorn, string cheese & cereal the top few
Vocab: she can say about 30 words & is starting to form more sentences
Favorite activities: playing outside, playing with babies & copying mommy
teeth: 18...I think, I didn't want my fingers bitten off!
Personality: total sweetness & very affectionate...but she can be a total stinker sometimes.
Sleeping: 10-11 hours at night & a 3 hour nap in the afternoon

We are so lucky to have such a sweetie in our family! We love you Ella, happy birthday!!

My friend Jenni took the pictures of Ella this week since my camera is on the fritz...and she made Ella's CUTE cupcake shirt for her! That was a sweet surprise, thank you!!! The pictures turned out so cute!!!

*****************
party pictures


Posted by Picasa


oh my...was Ella thrilled with her gifts! She was the picture of pure enjoyment with each gift she opened! It was so much fun to watch her and see her get so excited! Jenni, Justin & Amelia came over for the party and dinner! Ella was a little spoiled this year by her extended family who pitched in and gave her a play kitchen! SHE LOVES IT! The cake was a hit (yes I made it) but she preferred to eat the little flowers rather than make a mess. She blew out her own candles and was in a hurry to continue playing!

Her gifts included:

play kitchen
dishes & cooking set
bubble gun
baby
baby play pen
baby bottle/sippy cup
butterfly & Ella the Elephant books
Disney princess movies
pink monkey pajama pants
Little People figurines

What a great day! Thank you everyone for spoiling her!! To see more pictures of Ella...go HERE!
Pin It!

17 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I can't believe she is 2. Love the pictures you had taken. Did you make her cake? It turned out adorable! She looks so cute playing with her babies and new kitchen! Hope you had an awesome day with your baby girl!

Christine said...

Happy birthday you beautiful little girl! It sounds and looks like a fabulous day, I'm glad you all had fun. Here's to another great year :)

me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA! Love the pictures! I really need to get my kids out for some new ones before I'm whooped for a while!

...Monkeys... said...

Happy Birthday Ella! Great job on the cake Allison! Did you make her shirt too? It's adorable. I'd love to make a boy version for Joe's 1st birthday.

The Moving Circus said...

So cute, I love this age everything is so exciting and the can actually express it. She is a very beautiful girl.

Amber Smith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ella!!!! Looked like you had a great Birthday! :)

Hadzters said...

What a fun cake and party. I'm sorry we didn't get back in time- it looks like you had a great time-

Darci said...

What a loved little girl! It is so fun to see her getting spoiled as the only girl. The photos of her are adorable.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I hope your terrible two's aren't too bad! Ours have already begun here! I wish Madelyn took a three-hour nap. I'm lucky to get an hour and a half from her! Such a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! Looks like she had a blast with the girly gifts!

Krista said...

I LOVE Ella's green dress. The pictures are awesome. A 2-year-old little girl is going to keep you really busy but it is so much fun!

Esther Ogden said...

Happy birthday, beautiful girl! You sure are lucky to have such a great momma! =)

Lara said...

18 teeth! Wow! That's gotta hurt to get so many in so fast!
She is so beautiful, Ali. And you capture her personality so well with the camera!

Lori Davis said...

I can't believe she is TWO!!! That is a sure sign we need to get together again SOON!! Maybe I will come run with you and Kris. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!

Maran said...

She's soo cute! What a fun age! People always talk about the 'terrible two's' but I think it's a myth. . . The photos are fantastic. Did you take them?

Rebecca said...

What a little dolly! You can just see personality bubble out of her!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ella, FINALLY 2 now I get your little bald p-ssy to finger and lick..... make you feel sooooooo good

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...