This last week I finally finished 5 of the 6 shirts that have been waiting to be fancied up. I have been wanting to do a Hibiscus shirt for months...and finally did it! It is my new FAVORITE design! I am so thrilled with the way it turned out!
I like the way the other 4 turned out also. I tried some different techniques...a fabric flower and felt flowers. Thanks to Jenni who let me rummage through her fabric stash and for doing the satin stitching on the apple shirt for me! Oh...how I wish for a fancy machine! You can view a tutorial for the fabric flower HERE. I need to perfect the technique but I think it looks pretty cute for a first attempt.


10 comments:
You are so talented. Pass some of your creativeness my way please! Those are SO cute!
Ali, those are so cute! Very creative...love it!
Is there anything you CAN'T do?!? ;)
So cute, where do you get the shirts at?
Just darling! I like how the tree turned out. I think it looks smashing. Hooray for fun colors!
Those are so cute! Where do you get all the ideas for the applique shapes?
I really like the tree shirt! Very cute!
I love your new found talent! They all look great.
Do days in Nebraska have more hours than those in WI?? How do you get all this done, girl! They are beautiful! I am happy you are into summer... I am looking forward to it!!
You are amazing!
Post a Comment