I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
This is what happens when you ask your child to take their clean clothes upstairs and put them away...and they choose not to use their laundry basket. Whatever works, right? I especially love the underwear on the head!
Classic! Love it! He is so proud of his ingenuity! Thanks for shopping this weekend. Can't wait to make their matching dresses. Maybe this evening?! LOL...
5 comments:
Great picture Ali...that's one to bring out when he brings home his future bride!
Seriously he could come up with quite the outfit in my laundry room right now! Might get a fever, and throw up while he's at it!!!!
LOL! I'm glad those are clean underwear on his head :)
That is one efficent guy! I love his grin - clearly so happy with himself. Too funny.
Classic! Love it! He is so proud of his ingenuity! Thanks for shopping this weekend. Can't wait to make their matching dresses. Maybe this evening?! LOL...
Post a Comment