"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 29, 2009

Matt's fishing trip


I caught this last Saturday 5/23/09 on the Little Laramie River south west of Centennial WY. Centennial is 25 miles or so north west of Laramie. I had the opportunity to fish a private stretch of the river that has had a lot of stream restoration work. Obviously the work is paying off!!!

The water was high and off color so we were stripping streamers through holes…for the big boys. I had on a cone-head streamer with green rabbit strip, green rubber legs, and a hint of red crystal chenille on the throat. I was using an 8-ft, 4-weight rod so the fight was incredible. I’m still amazed how fat this fish is for a creek/river fish. ~Matt

Pin It!

4 comments:

me said...

Hi Matt! *smile* *nod* I have no idea what any of that meant but I did get that you enjoyed your fishin trip and I'm glad! :)

It's me, Jenny! said...

Wow..Matt...Kim is sooo jealous.

We went deep fishing a back in April...THAT was FUN....I'd do it again in a heart beat.


Huh...didn't know you blogged...

Darci said...

Did Matt really do a post of his own - so impressive! What a nice lookin' fish.

The Haley Family said...

okay...Matt DID NOT post on the blog! I just copied what he sent out in an email. Heaven forbid he is accused of 'blogging'! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...