"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, May 21, 2009

pedicures, toddler style



How cute are these two? Jenni captured some chalk pedicures on our sidewalk yesterday!
Now I want to get a real one!
Posted by Picasa
Pin It!

7 comments:

Mackay Family said...

That is SO cute!

Darci said...

That is so cute and funny! I've never had a chalk treatment before, but I'm sure it does wonders.

Aaron & Nancy said...

So cute! Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn?

It's me, Jenny! said...

Hooray for the girly girl in all of us!

Christine said...

LOL, I love it!

Hadzters said...

We need pedicures for sure. If you haven't got one before I get back GNO for us. Hopefully you are having a wonderful night while our husbands are out to the ranch..

LBBlum said...

adorable! mom of 4 boys here-- glad to see you got your little girl.. she's a cut-tie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...