"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 5, 2009

all because 2 people fell in love

engagement picture 1976

My parents have been married 33 years today! Happy Anniversary! The smooches, hugs, holding hands, cuddling, get away trips and daily phone calls still continue.

I want to be like them when I grow up! I love you! Thank you for finding each other all those years ago.

1980's flour fight in WA

Trek 2006

February 2009 - beach getaway in WA

Pin It!

4 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

Cute photos! I think you favor your mum...

Cook Family said...

That is so neat! I hope I can be like them when I grow up, too!

Joanne said...

Just to set the record straight, that was whipped cream, from a pie. Much tastier than flour. We try not to wear our food anymore. Fun times. Mom

Ellen said...

That is so neat they are still 'in love'. What an awesome example!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...