Brayden has a very busy birthday! I did his 'birthday photo shoot', registered him for kindergarten, had a friend party at the hotel pool, ate too much cake and then came home and had a family party. He had such a great day and even said, "this was the best day ever, Mom!" It doesn't get much better than that! We let him stay up a little later than the other kids so he could play with his new toys. I think he finally zonked/crashed around 9:30, which is WAY past his regular bedtime!
Here are my favorite birthday photos...
10 comments:
He's getting so big . . . and handsome. Great pictures. Did you take those? What a great talent you are developing. I miss you guys so much. Love, Mom
Great job on the cake. I might have to try that. The pictures turned out great with Brayden. He is such a handsome little guy.
That cake turned out awesome! Was it hard to use fondant? Those pictures you took turned out so cute! Glad that he had a fun day!
Way to go with the cake... I want to try fondant too, someday! And great pictures of your birthday boy. They are awesome!
Happy birthday Brayden! The pictures are awesome - he looks so happy and the cake is perfect. You're so good, Allison!
The cake turned out awesome! I'm so glad you found some fun new spots for pics!! (where is that 'hole in the wall??')
I was lucky to wish him a happy day on his special day but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN anyway! :)
Those are great photos. He's so cute! The cake looks great. Wow fondant. . .you are brave.
Wow, some great pictures you got there!
Wow! Those photos were awesome Ali. Brayden is a photogenic kid. I miss my nephews and Ella. Hopefully we will get to all see eachother sometime in the near future. You're a great mom Ali!
What a crew that is! Lynds is funny she just fits right in there.
Post a Comment