
I was tagged...
Here is my photo tag photo. It was the 5th folder on the computer, then fifth file, then the fifth picture...I think.
Anyhoo, this is Brayden and I in July of 2005 at Mt. Rushmore. He is 16 months and pretty cute with his little buzz cut!
I am not tagging anyone, but still wanted to share a fun picture.
12 comments:
You guys were so cute at Mt.Rushmore! I would love to take a visit there, too.
What a great picture to land on! That is just too cute! =)
Great picture! One day I'll make it to Mt. Rushmore, hopefully. I have been keeping up with your blog and been meaning to tell you congratulations on your new job. Sounds like a great opportunity! Hope it is going well.
I love this picture. You look way too good to be camping at the time.
Ha Darci! Sunglasses hide the no make up and the wash and go do with a cowboy hat! Maybe I need to do this every day! Afterall...I could pull it off in Nebraska and I wouldn't get a second look! :)
hi! It is great to meet you! I am sure over the years Sara has probably told me stories of you and her...I know I frequently hear, "my roommate in college..."
Thanks for commenting on my blog, I LOVE your blog! Your family is very beautiful, and I am so impressed with your creativity! those shirts, etc. you are making for your daughter are ADORABLE! Good work, keep it up!
keep in touch, happy blogging!
I love this... not too many people I know could pull that hat off, but you look fabulous of course! Brayden... what a cutie! I love it when I come across older pictures of my kids and remember how sweet that age is! Cute, Cute!! BTW, Ella in the jeans and little pink shirt... too adorable! I can just picture her rockin' Sidney looking cute!!
So cute. I could never pull off wearing a hat, of any kind. Remember the sun hats I tried to wear at Disney World. I did look great in a bonnet at Trek! I can't believe Brayden will be five next week. Where does time go. Love your blog. You are amazing. Love, Mom
Great photo! I love the cowboy hat and sunglasses. Wish I could pull something like that off!
I do remember that trip... was I there perhaps?!! Good times!
Hey, just noticed that you love getting BellaKate hairclips. They are made just a few houses down from me! The company name comes from the middle name of their daughters (two next door neighbors run the show). If you love their clips, you can only imagine what their house looks like. Also check out babytoppin's website. My other neighbor around the corner does flower clips and hairbows that are to die for.
Just wanted to share that I sometimes open your blog, only to let it sit in the background while I surf the net. I like your music, ma'am, which is huge for me b/c usually music on blogs drives me batty! Carry on, just random sharing.
Post a Comment