"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, March 29, 2009

dreaming of warmer weather

Last week our weather was near 80 degrees. This week the kids missed 2. 5 days of school because of snow and it has been in the 20's. We are supposed to receive more snow tomorrow. SPRING...where are you?

Ella being super giggly on the couch

Here are some pictures to warm your heart...hoping that the warm weather will return soon. These were taken during the last few weeks.

I love this...the teddy bear in the Tonka truck!!

I found Morley playing with Ella's hair after her bath! So precious!

Brayden is such a great big brother! He gave Ella rides up and down the sidewalk.

The kids were going stir crazy being cooped up in the house for so long, after such a beautiful week. We coped by watching way too many movies, but what else would you do?

Pin It!

12 comments:

Krista said...

We too are dreaming of warmer weather. We woke up to snow on the ground this morning. I would settle for 60 degree weather! Cute pics of your kids!

Darci said...

Ella is lucky to have three big brothers to take care of her. Spring will come, someday. It must!

It's me, Jenny! said...

I agree about the weather. LOL... Would you mind closing your backdoor and keep that cold weather with you? We have had frigid temps since yesterday! Quit sending it to Ohio. LOL!!!
Ella is adorable. Don't just love little girls!

Hadzters said...

I still can't get over how old Ella is! It seems that Trevor and her were so small just yesterday- scary! She is quite the little lady!

Annie said...

Oh we are so excited for warmer weather!!! Hopefully we get it sooner rather than later! For the flour questions you asked. I haven't used all wheat flour in that recipe before. I'm sure you wouldn't nearly as much flour using all wheat. I actually end up using a total of 6 cups flour because the 2 wheat 3 white isn't quite enough. Also, I use regular all-purpose flour in place of the bread flour. It has seemed to work for me.

Sarah J. said...

When you find it... send it our way too! ;)

me said...

And here comes our next storm! Wheeee!

Mackay Family said...

We are looking for spring too! We need to get out of the house! Movies are a great idea. Making cookies or doing crafts. I wish Tanner had some brothers or sisters to keep him entertained!

Joanne said...

Ella looks so cute with her new haircut. I love the moments captured with her brothers. Mom

Esther Ogden said...

Send that near-eighty my way, please! Darling kids...they are going to have the best memories, Ali. You are such a good, loving mommy. =)

Christine said...

We're having the same problem: one week of gorgeous spring weather and we're onto our second week of snow and cold. Ugh. I cannot wait for spring and neither can my kids!

Your kiddos look so cute together. I just love it when they get along!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Don't you hate the teaser days of warm weather? As soon as the holidays are over, I'm ready for Spring!

Ella is adorable in all the pictures and I especially love the one of her with Morley. So sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...