"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ali's fun photos




On Friday I participated in a FREE FACEBOOK profile photo shoot! The photographer was only asking for a small donation for a American Cancer Society fundraiser. In return, participants would receive 2 professional photographs to use on our various profiles online! Over $700 was raised in just 6 hours, that is a pretty successful fundraiser, and a lot of pictures being taken!!

These are the two pictures that were sent to me! Fun, huh!

She does amazing work and you can view her blog HERE. I was surprised to be listed as 'one of her favorites'...check it out HERE.
Pin It!

18 comments:

me said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL! :) :)

Hadzters said...

I like both, but the second one I really like!!!! That is fun to have some good pictures of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Love em, the 2nd is gorgeous! So fun!

Hoffmann Family said...

You look very pretty and sparkly!

Aaron & Nancy said...

great pictures!

Cook Family said...

You look model gorgeous!

Christine said...

You look absolutely beautiful! What an awesome fundraising idea.

Mackay Family said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL! Matt is one lucky guy! Love the 2nd pic!

Darci said...

Gorgeous you are! What a fun opportunity to give back and get a couple great photos out of it.

The Haley Family said...

Ah, shucks ladies! I really appreciate your kind comments! It is very rare that I like a picture of myself. Lighting and position are everything! :)

Emily Anne Leyland said...

You look smokin girl :)

Sarah J. said...

Gorgeous!

M. Wright said...

cute pictures!

Joanne said...

Well, I've always thought my little girl was beautiful, but these pictures really bring out your beauty. What fun. Mom

Esther Ogden said...

Oh My Goodness, Ali! You are gorgeous, girl! By the way, I just got my awesome necklace and I LOVE it! I wore it everywhere the last couple of days! I need to take a pic with it on and post it! Can I get your photographer? =)

Lori Davis said...

HOT MAMA!!! I don't even know if positioning and lighting could do that for me??? I love it! And so much fun I am sure!!n I love the hair blowing in the wind... very modelesque!! Is that a word??

The Teeples said...

You are a hot Mama! I totally agree with Lori. You are going to have all your sons friends loving coming over to your house when they get older.

I miss ya girl

Love ya,
Heather :)

Ellen said...

Alison, you look gorgeous! So young, beautiful, fit and a long life ahead. Life is good, right? I love these pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...