"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I just wanna be a rock star!

Yesterday I went to my next door neighbor's to borrow her vacuum. Mine has officially stopped serving its purpose. There is no more sucking...it just likes to spin and twirl and look pretty, it is so annoying. I was gone 5 minutes and...

this is what Ella looked like when I walked in the door. I couldn't resist snapping a picture! So, you wanna be a rock star too?

Pin It!

12 comments:

It's me, Jenny! said...

How cute! Pretty soon she'll be singing "I wanna be a rock star" from Hannah Montanna

Sarah J. said...

Lovin' the piggies! My girls adore their sunglasses too. Too bad we don't get to use them THAT often! ;)

Jenni Call said...

Oh how cute! The pics look even cuter on your blog. I love her cute little smile!!! What a funny little girl.

Mackay Family said...

Haha! She looks SO cute! She is a funny little girl!

Joanne said...

Did you make that shirt? She's got personality, that's for sure. A little of her momma, don't you think. Mom

Her Royal Highness said...

:D

At least you didn't walk in to find her covered in toothpaste. (Yes, that's how Thor was "5 minutes later" this morning - and then again this evening...)

Matt and Carla said...

She is so cute, the piggie tails and sunglasses she'll love looking back on these cute pics!

Darci said...

A rock star, diva, model . . . she has so many options ahead of her. I love it! I must see that little girl SOON.

Courtney said...

She is crazy cute!

Esther Ogden said...

Diggin' the piggies! =)

Aaron & Nancy said...

Love those pigtails! I can finally put Madelyn's hair in pigtails, but Ella's hair is MUCH thicker! What a cutie!

Christine said...

Hehe, she's such a girl! I love the pigtails too :) It reminded me of the next post where you were looking for the shirt to match your shoes. She had to find the glasses . . . oh, you know where I'm going with this - I thought it was cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...