"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

in his own world

Yesterday was a gorgeous 72 degree day! After school the kids played outside with their bikes, scooters, Rip Stick, footballs, sidewalk chalk and trucks. Ella pushed her stroller with the football strapped safely in and the boys were running around crazy!

I thought Morley was funny, in his own little world listening to Matt's iPod while riding his Rip Stick. Oh...they grow up too fast!

Pin It!

8 comments:

Jill said...

Love that kid! I stil have the picture of Morley and Sydney in the swimming suits, about 3 years old or so and we were at Esther Short Park..its on my fridge!
Can you believe they are going to be 10 years old this year?!

I got my little package yesterday! LOVE the earrings! Super cute! Thank you!

It's me, Jenny! said...

Great photo! We have that weather today! I hope it lasts...

Jenni Call said...

Watch out...here comes a teenager!!

Mackay Family said...

Awesome picture of Morley! I can't believe he is that old. I remember baby Morley. Jealous of all your warm weather. Awesome that Ella had a football in her stroller!

Maran said...

This weather is fantastic! Cute pic. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Darci said...

That is a great picture. He is clearly growing up too fast for my liking!

Her Royal Highness said...

Ah youth. Glad you blogged about it - you'll want to remember this.

Joanne said...

He looks so tall in that post. What's with your weather. It's gloomy and rainy today, which matches the way I feel. This cold has got me good! Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...