Ella has been Medusa head lately! It was finally time to get her hair cut, for the first time!
before
before
during...she never made a peep
AFTER...

She did so great! Never cried, whimpered or wanted me. It is shorter than what I was thinking, but I still like it. It looks and feels so much thicker! She was being a little pill when I was trying to take her 'after' pictures...so stay tuned until another day!
Are you diggin' the cowboy boots?
15 comments:
Cute! That's great that she was so calm. Nya screamed bloody murder for her first haircut.
I LOVE it! She is such a doll! =)
Totally cute! I've wanted to cut Pieper's hair that short too but haven't bitten the bullet yet. And yes, I AM lovin' the boots!
Lo-ho-hove it!!! Super cute!
And I'm TOTALLY diggin' them boots!
Lookin' so cute! I love how her little face is now framed with her hair. She looks like a toddler now!!
I love short hair on girls! I want to do a bob on Madison, but of course Chris wants to have it long.
Sooooo Cute! You will be amazed at how quickly her hair will grow now and how much thicker it will be! It always seems like that "first haircut" is the beginning of THICK THICK hair! :)
LOVE the boots Alison! I got the twins some boots at about Ella's age - and had to hide them after one week. They WOULD NOT take them off for anything (not even bed) :)
Too cute!
Cute, I didn't realize how long her hair was. I guess the pictures are usually with her hair done up.
I am wanting to get Kayson some cute boots already! So fun!
The new cut is absolutely adorable! And cute boots, too.
She looks so cute! Ya, the boots rock!
What fun to have documentation of all these milestones. She does look a bit like Cassidy at that age. I miss being able to be with my cute grand kids. Can't believe Brayden will be five on Friday. She does look so cute in the boots, too. I don't remember you girls in boots, but remember how cute Tommy looked in his boots. I remember boots and sweats. Yikes! Mom
Very cute. For Amelia's first cut she just sucked on a sucker the whole time and held still!! I need to get her some boots :)
She did so great! I love the new 'do, absolutely love it! I miss the bobs on my girls, but alas, they must have long hair now. Ella looks adorable in her cut and boots.
Seriously this is so becoming on her, Alison! I love it! And the boots!
Love the new haircut. Her hair looks a lot thicker now. I should probably do the same thing with Madelyn, but I'm not ready yet. Madelyn would never sit and let someone cut her hair. I'm afraid it would make her think she's at the doctor's office and she hates that!
Post a Comment