"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

strollers, babies and girlfriends!


Ella is completely fascinated with her stroller and babies lately! She wants to take them everywhere, and I can't resist! On Sunday she and I went on a little walk, with her pushing her baby in the stroller. It was darling, even Matt thought it was pretty cute!

She is 22 months old today and acting OHSOLIKE a 2 year old some days. Tantrums are starting and more words are forming. During this past week she has started to say several more words...

Let's Go......................No
Mine ........................Bye-Bye
Yes ........................drink
Train..............snack

She also loves to say, 'hi' to everyone she sees. I love when she says 'shoes'...is it a girl thing? She is such a cutie and the favorite of all the boys!

Ella has a little girlfriend named Amelia that lives just a block away! They usually play a little bit each day and they are so alike, and only a week apart in age. Yesterday Amelia brought her stroller over, and they had fun pushing babies up and down the sidewalk. I love this age!!


Stroller, babies & girlfriends, the importance of those 3 things continue most of a woman's life! I am glad I have a little lady to share them with!

Pin It!

14 comments:

Joanne said...

So cute! Reminds me of her MaMa at that age.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Those pics are darling, such a cutie!

Jenni Call said...

OH, so cute. Love, love the tears and cries of MINE that usually accompany such outings.

Sarah J. said...

Sweet as pie!

It's me, Jenny! said...

Ali...she's so cute. Isn't it fun to see our little girls play 'mama'...somedays I feel like I'm still playing dolls.

Cook Family said...

how cute is she? she sounds like my little girl!

Darci said...

What a little version of you. Ella is so adorable and getting big too fast. I love the pictures! We must plan a time to see each other soon. Living many states apart just doesn't work.

me said...

That is my favorite age! Two doesn't bug me nearly as much as three or...*sigh* four. Four is another word for foul. Six can be sassy but we're growing to be buds as she gets closer to seven. I think I'm going to like seven. Enjoy your time, they change so quick! :) :)

Maran said...

I remember when Nya was that age. . .sigh. They are so cute playing with their babies. Three was always harder with my kids than two. FOUR is a four letter word. . .shudder. Now though, Nya is 8 and she's turned out to be a pretty great kid. Eight is where it's at.

Christine said...

Awww, that age can be so much fun! My Charlie had such a shoe fetish that I started hiding her shoes so I didn't have to change them every few minutes, lol. I love watching what they do every day!

Matt and Carla said...

Very sweet, watch out our Ellie has LOVED dolls before she was a year and now almost seven still can't get enough of them and let me tell you they only get more expensive w/ the high tech babies they make these days, they suck on bottles, crawl, cry, talk, eat and it comes out the other end, next comes the double decker stroller w/ detachable baby carrier and pack and play!

Mackay Family said...

I am so glad that you got a girl after those 3 boys! She is so precious. I love the pic of her and her friend. Good thing she likes shoes...you taught her well!

Joanne said...

I just love seeing her with the stroller. So cute. What is it about girls and strollers. I guess it's getting her used to shopping carts. Fun time. I love to see all that you do via your blog. Love ya, Mom

Courtney said...

Your are so right about that! Girls are so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...