It is hard to believe that Brayden is 5 years old today! He has grown up too fast, and he'll be off to kindergarten in the fall! His smile is so sweet and he loves to cuddle. Daddy is his 'best buddy' and he is a great helper to me at home! He loves to do anything that the big boys do; fishing, hunting, scooters, football, baseball, Bakugan, Pokemon, etc. There are times this little cutie can be a real stinker, and we love him all the more! He likes us to call him "B" and he says really funny stuff. He is our total monkey and loves to climb on anything...or anyone! I constantly find 'treasures' in all of his pockets and in the washer! He collects everything and I always have piles of rocks, sticks, empty bullet shells and rifle casings around the house. We love his sweet personality and eagerness to snuggle and say I love you!
We love you buddy!
4 1/2 year old Brayden

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Brayden! I love you.
Grandpa Perry
I'm sure he had a very special day because of you. He is such a sweet little guy. It was fun talking with his this morning.
Happy Birthday Brayden! He was a big baby!
Hope you had a great day . . . well, I hear it was the "best day ever." I love you B. -Nana
What a cute cake! I've always wanted to try fondant, but I can barely work with real frosting. Were all of your kids as big as Brayden? My kids are porko's too. I love it!
HOT SNOT he was a big baby! He's stretched so much I would never have guessed it! What a handsome boy you have, Ali! :)
Post a Comment