"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, September 19, 2008

recent project

As you can see from me "to do list" on the side bar...I have been busy the last few weeks!! I am excited to have my home more organized, clean and redone! Well...my family and dining rooms anyway!

After rearranging furniture, I pulled this bench out from the basement where it has been hiding for a long time! But it needed a facelift, BAD! So...off I went to look for fabric and WAH-LAH...I found some at Wal-Mart for only $4.97 for a 45" yard! I love it and it gives a nice POP! of color to my family room. All I need to do to "FINISH" it all is our family pictures...can't wait!


BEFORE


AFTER
Pin It!

8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

That turned out awesome! Love the fabric you picked out!

Darci said...

You are on fire with your projects. Way to go. It looks great!

me said...

Must. Do. Ebay. Must. I can, I think I can, I know I can. *sigh* Or maybe I'll just take a nap. ;) Cute stool and KUDOS to you for your stool facelift!
I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO CALL YOU BACK TODAY!! I'll talk to you soon! :)

Joanne said...

Wow, I totally forgot about that bench. I think I sold mine to Connie a few years ago. Nice job. Mom

Her Royal Highness said...

that turned out great! YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the original look like it was covered with the Life Delights paper? Cute project.

Anonymous said...

Love it, you are quite the lil interior designer!

Esther Ogden said...

I LOVE the purple! Job well done! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...