"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, September 8, 2008

how many??

we found Brayden packing some serious weaponage the other day and had to take a picture.

His arsenal included:

2 light sabers
1 Power Ranger gun
2 pirate swords



I don't know how his shorts stayed up!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well he's prepared to take on his brothers, I'd say! "Luck favors the prepared, darling." (know that movie?)

Darci said...

He is packing some heat for sure! Watch out for Big B! I love the smile on his face.

Her Royal Highness said...

Too funny! Are you sure that's all there was in there? No chinese stars or nunchucks hiding?

Anonymous said...

Boys are dangerous, I'm afraid!

Anonymous said...

And BTW, I had to do something w/Kayson's hair... he was balding bad!
Its already growing back a bit and fuller. I miss his cute hair he had like 5 weeks ago, sad!

Mackay Family said...

I love little boys! That is hilarious. They are always good for a laugh!

Anonymous said...

Bray-dog--you aren't joining the local gang there in NE are you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...